Friday, April 24, 2009

Ticket Drive Update

My son Matt and I got to the ticket drive event last night with about 40 minutes to go until the conclusion. By the time we got there, the crowds had started to thin out, but there were a number of people at customer service buying tickets. I don't know what the sales goal was, but I was told that the Predators had exceeded the goal they had established, and that a large percentage of the buyers were first time buyers. I did meet a couple from Paducah, KY that purchased a full season package, and a number of the buyers were from outside the Nashville metro area. Again, I don't know what the sales goal was, but having surpassed that goal AND selling a number of packages to first time buyers is good news for the Preds.

No comments:

Post a Comment