Thursday, July 28, 2011

My View


Random ruminations from your resident curmudgeon...

At the beach this week, so not really tuned into the news, but here are some thoughts:

It is apparent after spending a few days at the beach that our country is experiencing a severe shortage. Of what, you ask? Mirrors. Our country must have a shortage of mirrors because there is no way that some people would walk out in public looking like they do if they had a mirror.

I enjoy the beach, but frankly, I get really tired of people rolling me back into the water when I'm laying out in the sun.

You know what my biggest disappointment is about the beach? Jellyfish taste nothing at all like jelly.

I bet a triangle player for the symphony really hates to play in Bermuda.

Saw some dolphins yesterday. Anyone can swim with the dolphins. Want to impress me? Hug a wild bear.

I borrowed my wife's GPS for the drive to the beach. All it did was yell at me to slow down.

When my wife asks me for feedback, I make that squealing microphone noise.

The worst thing about getting old is the memory loss and..that other stuff.

And that, my friends, is my view from the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Mark you are a hoot! I agree with the need for mirrors - every time I go to a theme park I am shocked by what people wear in public. EEEK! Hope your vacation was most excellent!

    ReplyDelete